TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
You are reading these Terms because you are using the 1HUNDY website(www.1hundystore.com), digital experience, social media website or one of our other products or services, all of which are part of 1HUNDY’s website (“website”). You may access the website through a computer, mobile phone, tablet, console, or other technological device, which we refer to as a “Device”.
These Terms create a legally binding agreement between you and 1HUNDY LIMITED and its affiliates (which we may refer to as “1HUNDY,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) regarding your use of the website. A few important points:
(1.)Our Terms May Change:
- Some jurisdictions do not permit unilateral updates or changes to consumer terms, so this paragraph may not apply to you. We may update these Terms from time to time. If a material change is made, we will post a notice on the website or send you a notification. Read through any changes, and if you don’t agree to them, please stop using the website. If you continue to use our website after we notify you of changes, you will be deemed to have accepted the updated Terms, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Terms of Sale. By making any purchase with us, you also agree to the Terms of Sale that apply in your country or region.
- You are only eligible to use the website if you are of legal age in your country. There may be certain age restrictions for specific website services in various countries.
When you register for an account with us, the following rules apply:
- Provide accurate and current registration information.
- Keep your registration personal. Do not register for more than one 1HUNDY account, register a 1HUNDY account on behalf of someone else, or transfer your account.
- Keep your username, password and other login credentials secure and do not allow anyone else to use your account.
- Inform 1HUNDY immediately of any unauthorised use of your 1HUNDY account. You are responsible for anything that happens through your 1HUNDY account – with or without your permission. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, 1HUNDY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR ACTIVITY THAT RESULTS FROM THE UNAUTHORISED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT.
(4.)Ownership of Content:
Except for user content (defined below), all of the content on our website – including text, software, scripts, code, designs, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features, articles, news stories, animations, general artwork and other content (“content”) – is owned by 1HUNDY LIMITED or others we license content from, and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent and other laws. 1HUNDY reserves all rights not expressly described in these Terms.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names (e.g., the 1HUNDY name and the brand designs) are owned, registered and/or licensed by 1HUNDY LIMITED. You do not acquire a license or any ownership rights to any trademarks, service marks, or trade names through your access or use of the website or content.
- You agree not to change or delete any ownership notices from materials downloaded or printed from the website.
- To the extent 1HUNDY approves the download or use of content comprised of copyrights or copyrightable works, 1HUNDY grants you a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, and revocable license to access and use such copyrights or copyrightable works solely for their intended purpose and solely for as long as 1HUNDY makes such content generally available to the public. You do not acquire any ownership rights in the content (including any trademarks or other intellectual property included in the content), and all such content is intended for personal, non-commercial use. 1HUNDY reserves the right to monitor your use and to alter or revoke this license or your access to the content at any time and for any reason. 1HUNDY reserves the right to take down any content in violation of these terms or 1HUNDY’s intellectual property rights. 1HUNDY allowing you this limited use does not constitute a waiver of any of 1HUNDY’s rights to the content.
- Outside of the specific usage rights granted to you by 1HUNDY in connection with the website, you agree not to use, copy, edit, translate, display, distribute, download, transmit, sell, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit any content, including user content (unless it is your own user content that you legally post on the website), without 1HUNDY’s prior written consent. Unauthorised use of the content may constitute a breach of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws and may subject you to criminal or civil charges and penalties.
(5.)User Code of Conduct:
- Do not do anything that may expose 1HUNDY or its users to any type of harm, including anything that may disrupt, damage, disable, tamper with, overburden or limit the functionality of the website.
- Do not post user content that contains software viruses, programs or other computer code, and do not circumvent or modify any website software or security technology.
- Do not use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering methods.
- Unless we indicate otherwise, our website is a public place. Do not post personal information to the website – yours or anybody else’s.
- Do not post any advertising, solicitation or commercial content on the website or accept payment from a third party in exchange for performing commercial activity on the website.Do not collect or solicit personal information from other website users or send unsolicited messages.
- Do not use automated technology to interact with the website.
- Respect the community and do not post user content, link to a website, or do anything that is illegal, misleading, malicious, harassing, inaccurate, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate or which violates any applicable laws. 1HUNDY has the right to prescreen, monitor, or remove user content – but we have no obligation to do so.
Please consult your legal advisor before filing a notice with us because there may be penalties for false claims. 1HUNDY may terminate the accounts of website users found to infringe third party copyrights.
If you believe that your work has been improperly copied to the website, such that it constitutes infringement, please provide us with the following information:
(1) name, address, telephone number, email address and an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorised to act on his/her behalf;
(2) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(3) a description of where on the website the content that you claim is infringing is located;
(4) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(5) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury (depending on applicable law), that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
(7.)Partners on the website:
- To the extent allowed by applicable law, we are not responsible for your interactions with other users of the website or any damage or harm you may experience because of these interactions.
- Be responsible and take precautions when interacting with other users (including users you do not know) on the website. 1HUNDY is under no obligation to become involved with any user dispute, but may do so at its own discretion.
- The website, content, and the materials and products on this website are provided “AS IS.” We aren’t making any promises of any kind, including about the website’s accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, reliability or otherwise. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, 1HUNDY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY user content POSTED ON THE website.
- 1HUNDY does not guarantee that the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that the website is free of viruses or anything else harmful.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, 1HUNDY disclaims all warranties, express or implied, regarding the website, content, user content and any products or services you may obtain or access through the website, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- You are solely responsible for any damage to your Device resulting from accessing the website, to the extent applicable law does not provide otherwise.
- We hope you enjoy and get the full benefit of the website; however, we do not guarantee any results.
- 1HUNDY may terminate or modify any 1HUNDY website, product or service at any time without notice.
- 1HUNDY may terminate or suspend your account, delete your profile or any of your user content, and restrict your use of all or any part of the website at any time and for any reason, without any liability to 1HUNDY, subject to applicable law.
- You understand and agree that some of your user content, particularly that which is displayed in an activity feed or in other public places on the website, may continue to appear publicly even after your account is terminated, subject to your right to have your user content removed upon request in accordance with applicable law.
- These Terms remain in effect even after your account is terminated or you have stopped using the website.
(11.)Indemnification / Limitation of Liability:
- 1HUNDY must protect itself from any damages you may cause.
Indemnification and Release:
(12.)Limitation of Liability:
NONE OF THE 1HUNDY PARTIES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR THE CONDUCT OF OTHER WEBSITE USERS (WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE), OR ATTENDANCE AT A 1HUNDY EVENT OR 1HUNDY PARTNER EVENTS, OR ANY USER CONTENT OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF 1HUNDY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. YOUR ONLY REMEDY AGAINST 1HUNDY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE. IF 1HUNDY IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS WHICH IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, 1HUNDY’S LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED US $100 OR EU €100.00 OR GBP £100.